ERP Software Solution
Hospital Information System
Clinic Management System
Pharmacy Management System
Financial Management System
Point of Sale System
Route Automation System
Asset Management & Tracking
Lab information System
Lab Equipment Interfacing
Doctors Desktop is an Interactive Web Application Software which helps doctors from different departments in a hospital to store, manage and retrieve patient information with ease and simplicity. The software is integrated with the existing Solver Hospital & Clinic Management System to access related patient data from any department. The software manages patient data for both In Patient and Out Patient departments.
- Display IP & OP patients of each doctor.
- Patient diagnosis entry pages are department specific.
- Doctors can view & edit all the previous visits of their patients from a single page.
- Investigations & Medicines prescribed by the doctor can be accessed from Billing and Laboratory departments.
- Doctors can view all files of a patient from Patient History section.
- Cross-referral of patients can be done easily.
- Images can be annotated using SVG.
- Doctors can view Test Results of a patient and incorporate test results in the summary reports.
- Prepare Medical Visit Summary & Discharge Summary in a single click.
- Surgeons can keep track of Operation dates and prepare monthly reports on Operation details.
- Doctors can prepare monthly patient list reports to be submitted to the Ministry of Health.
- Doctors can track list of appointments and access patient information prior to patients visit.
- Gradually convert all patient paper files to electronic files.
- Avoid searching of manual patient files.
- Avoid unnecessary calls to the doctor from pharmacy & lab.
- The doctor can provide total charges incurred for the tests and medicines to the patient prior to billing.
- Minimize data entry using popup lists and automatic loading of previous visit data to new visits.
- Doctor can monitor latest readings & measurements of IP patients and suggest appropriate tests and medicines.